My fantastic followers!:)

17 March 2010

PPM south zone '10

Ha guys,Im late to update this blog.After the closing ceremony of Southern Zone,my auntie sent me to my grandma's house.Here,there's no internet.Must wait for my parents to balik kg,then I could use this internet.
So,lets view the pics taken:)

pic x lawa.zoom punya zoom.act,nak amik jersey no9 je.haha.
x syiok sbb x nampak:((

Intan Nani Tikus Alfa
Before going to the hall for closing ceremony.
Near their dorm

 Adik2 dynamites: too excited facing the camera.hahaha.
Miss korang okay!

 Sempat captured BM debaters.English debaters x sempat.
Next year fight again okay!

 Anem,thanx pinjam bilik untuk tido:))
Candid pic korang.at the main entrance of the Bestari Hall.

people before the event start.kitorg da berdiri kat dpn pintu tu haa.
kitorg aka vvip da sampai dulu.hahah.

see,Proud of it.Syukur alhamdulillah:DD 
lps ni tmbh 2010 SEKOLAH TUN FATIMAH lagi!

Last year hold it as player,now srikandi muda.hahaha:)))
bukan old girl yee.

 proud of u guys!u retain the champ.
So,Klntn?Grab back the trophy aite?!
InsyaAllah I'll come.:)))

Srikandi,Amigas,Sir Liew,Uncle Ise,Coach Halim,teachers,STFians,
terima kasih atas segalanya!!
Jap2,K Hana,rindu durian kampung!!!!hahaha.
K.Didy, mee bandung restoran lain plak??:) thanx nasihat dan dorongan!!
Uncle Aszemi aka Nadhirah's dad,thanx for the nice pics!
I love you all.
till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment