My fantastic followers!:)

12 March 2010

Stop for a while.pray for the future..

First and foremost I would like to wish congrats to all Gregarious 0509.Alhamdulillah we made the school proud of us..
1st in Johor
4th in Malaysia

Alhamdulillah.
Allah,you granted our doa.:))

Congrats toThara Nur Atiqah for Johor Best Student Award,10A+.Hebat la kau!!
To my AMIGAS.congrats!!Love you all:))
One door close,one door will open.Yes,my rezeki was not this time.Allah will give me the rezeki when the time comes.Pray for me guys.:)))
Next destination is to take medic.Want to be a Muslimah and pious doctor soon.InsyaAllah,Allah will make my path easy.SPM is the path for scholars.Its not the end of the world..Believe it because you're borned to be awesome!

“Dan (ingatlah) ketika Tuhan kamu memaklumkan, jika kamu bersyukur pasti Kami akan tambahkan nikmat kpdmu & jika kamu mengingkari (nikmat Allah) maka sesungguhnya azab Ku sgt pedih.”(Ibrahim 14:7) 

Golongan yg hebat adalah mrk yg cepat b'terima kasih & redha dgn p'berian Allah. Sebutlah kalimat ‘Alhamdulillah’.

No comments:

Post a Comment