My fantastic followers!:)

11 February 2010

they.

My teammates have basketball camp in S*F. I'm happy to see my sisters are working hard to get back the title of champion=D Hope they will struggle for it and not to forget their academic too.Btw,Haja is going to JB to see them. Of coz Fitri will join them too coz Fitri's house is near by S*F.But I didn't get permission from my parent to go there,esp from my dad.Mum said,if u want to go ask dad.Mak tak kesah.Oh, how difficult life as a daughter!If I were a boy,duh.Nani,bersyukur,okay?!but I nak main basketball.bukan nak gi mana pun.:(
Alfa is currently in Tioman Island with his brother.For this three women: Fari, Dayah n Shikin, where did u go?I didn't hear any news from three of u.

I miss to play basketball with them,I miss their laugh, I miss the fitness, I miss everything! Oh Allah,give me times to see them again.I miss them every second counted!ohhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment